I think someone is out to get me because I had user pages on two other
wikis and those are gone too.
I will do my best to keep those pages updated, thanks Dave. If anyone
knows how to change the status thing at the top, please let me know as I
tried and failed.
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Andrew Otto <otto(a)wikimedia.org> wrote:
Awesome, thanks David!
On Sep 21, 2012, at 3:53 PM, David Schoonover <dsc(a)wikimedia.org> wrote:
I've finished the followups from the planning meeting we had yesterday.
- Our Sept and Oct roadmap notes are now integrated into the Platform
roadmap page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Roadmap#Analytics
- Analytics now has a Roadmap page of its own:
- I created Project Pages (with status boxen) for all the top-level
projects we identified that lacked them. (If you're CC'd directly on this
mail, you're a project owner and need to review your project's page, update
the status, etc. You know, be a good engineer :)). The full list:
- Kraken: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Kraken
- Limn (Dan): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Limn
- Reportcard (Dan): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Reportcard
- Infrastructure (Otto):
- Data Releases (Diederik):
- Legacy Logging (???):
-- I don't know
who owns this, exactly, so please claim!
- Wikistats: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Wikistats
pages are rather out of date (2011??), and this should be fixed. Who owns
this? Erik? Stefan? Diederik?
I also noticed/fixed a few things:
- The Wikistats pages were off in random places, so I moved them under
- I added a team roster to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics
- I added Dan in various places to project pages.
- I updated our entry and projects on the Platform Engineering homepage: