I've finished the followups from the planning meeting we had yesterday.
- Our Sept and Oct roadmap notes are now integrated into the Platform roadmap page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Roadmap#Analytics
- Analytics now has a Roadmap page of its own: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Roadmap
- I created Project Pages (with status boxen) for all the top-level projects we identified that lacked them. (If you're CC'd directly on this mail, you're a project owner and need to review your project's page, update the status, etc. You know, be a good engineer :)). The full list:
- Kraken: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Kraken
- Limn (Dan): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Limn
- Reportcard (Dan): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Reportcard
- Infrastructure (Otto): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Infrastructure
- Data Releases (Diederik): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_Releases
- Legacy Logging (???): https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Legacy_Logging -- I don't know who owns this, exactly, so please claim!
- Wikistats: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Wikistats -- These pages are rather out of date (2011??), and this should be fixed. Who owns this? Erik? Stefan? Diederik?
I also noticed/fixed a few things:
- The Wikistats pages were off in random places, so I moved them under Analytics.
- I added a team roster to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics
- I added Dan in various places to project pages.
- I updated our entry and projects on the Platform Engineering homepage: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Platform_Engineering#Analytics