International Conference on Applications of Intelligent Systems,
APPIS 2019, will be held on 7-12 January 2019 in Las Palmas de
Gran Canaria, Spain.
APPIS 2019 is organized by the University of Groningen and the
University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, and includes a Winter
School on Machine Learning (WISMAL 2019).
APPIS 2019 welcomes submission of abstracts (1-2 pages) and
full papers (4-6 pages) related, but not limited to the
Papers must be submitted electronically, with deadline October
26th, through the APPIS 2019 conference web site in pdf format
and must conform to the ACM template and style file. Proceedings
will be published in ACM ICPS.
- Machine learning and representation learning
- Images, videos and time-series analysis
- Statistical and structural pattern recognition
- Data visualization and dimensionality reduction
- Intelligent systems in health and medicine
- Cyber computing and security
- Data mining
- Cognitive discovery
- Algorithms for embedded and real-time systems
- Semantic technologies
- Intelligent buildings
- Intelligent sensors and sensor networks
- Augmented reality
- Adaptive systems
- Fuzzy systems
- Human-machine interaction
- Natural language processing
- Situation awareness systems
- Recommender systems
Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors and
accompanied by at least one full registration fee payment (250
Euro), to guarantee publication in the proceedings.
In order to be published in the conference proceedings, abstract
submissions need to be extended to full papers before the
conference (deadline January 5, 2019)
Find more information in the submission
We look forward to meet you in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!