This is the 14th weekly update from revision scoring team that we have sent to this mailing list.
- We have a new grafana dashboard for requests that the ORES beta feature makes  
- There is a grafana chart in ORES service showing total number of requests (including requests hitting cache). Showing we had 20 million requests last month! 
- ORES extension can be set to score edits only in a given set of namespaces. This was useful to reduce failure rate of jobs in ORES extension from 4% to 1% 
- Scap3 now automatically deploys to canary node for ORES first (it's scb2001.codfw.wmnet). So we can better test deployments beforehand. 
Maintenance and robustness:
- We are removing a redundant index on ores_classification. No harm would be made but we'll save disk space. 
- Cache.php in ORES extension which stores the scores into database has a better structure for handling errors.
Amir from the Revision Scoring team