I have great pleasure in telling you that the Wiki Loves Africa project
is now officially launched !
As a quick reminder... it is
An annual photo competition in Africa. A two-month competition which
will start on the 1st October and end on the 30th November 2014.
This year theme will be Cuisine. The theme will encompass the
- crops and husbandry (or more generally, growth of ingredients)
- Traditions and rituals around food
- cooking methods and processing
- food markets as well as supermarkets or "informal traders
- culinary events
- culinary art
- famine food and any other issues related to cuisine on the African
...whatever you think is relevant ... (within reason).
I created two pages in that regards
Please add them to your watch lists and join the discussion pages :)