On 20.12.2014 11:03, Mohomodou Houssouba wrote:
I am happy to hear about the neat inroads made by
Kiwix into Malian
schools. I wasn't aware of it– and to be honest, I lack basic, critical
information about the situation on the ground. So, if you have links,
contacts, or other sources, please send them my way.
3 people are mostly active:
* Fasokan who installs Wikipedia offline everywhere he can
* Michel who give Wikipedia lessons @CNF Bamako and share offline
versions with students
* Renaud @Jokkolabs Bamako who is Kiwix founder
There are also other people, but I wanted to keep this list short.
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
* Web: http://www.kiwix.org
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline
* more: http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Communication