Good day community members,
Apologize for cross-posting.
This is a reminder for our Transition Design briefing session comes up later today Saturday, August 15th, 2020 by 5pm UTC.
During the session, we will discuss the work done so far, what is expected from the community and also answer questions you may have.
Please see a draft agenda of the meeting below.
* Introduction - Kayode - 5 mins
* Movement Strategy Presentation - Anass - 10 mins
* How Africa can participate - Bachounda - 10 mins
* Possible challenges for African participation - Kayode - 10 mins
* Questions and answers - 10 mins
* Closing remarks - Mehrdad - 5 mins
Please share this message with your communities especially on your mailing lists and social media pages.
Also feel free to reach out to Anass, Bacounda or I if you have any questions.