[Xmldatadumps-l] first mirror of most recent XML dumps, at C3SL in Brazil

Ariel T. Glenn ariel at wikimedia.org
Sun Oct 23 22:30:14 UTC 2011

The mirror picks up copies of dumps as they complete, doing an rsync off
of a list of the 5 most recent successful dumps per project. It walks
through the entire rsync before starting over with a refreshed copy of
the list.   I presume it hasn't gotten around to filling in that link
yet.

A disclaimer:  I do not have backup-index.html (which has the progress
report for all wikis) in the list of files to mirror.  They must pick it
up because they consider it convenient for the user.  Maybe we should
discuss that.

Ariel

Στις 24-10-2011, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 00:18 +0200, ο/η emijrp έγραψε: