[Wiktionary-l] Block on the Afrikaner wiktionary

elisabeth anderl n9502784 at students.meduniwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 5 12:53:17 UTC 2007

Hi Gerard,
I told You that Manie had problems with the interwikilinks on templates
because they are creating wrong interwikilinks in entries,
of course You say that Your bot does what it is supposed to do, what it
does. But on the other hand this does not help af.wikt to solve this
problem.
Therefore I understand Manie of temporarily blocking Your bot.
You can always contact him on his talkpage since he is active every day.
http://af.wiktionary.org/wiki/Gebruikerbespreking:Manie
Best regards,
Elisabeth Anderl