[WikiX-l] Congratulations!

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 12 20:51:19 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

I just want to congratulate everyone on the 10th! I've been in New York
doing media interviews, and the journalists are being really (and
uncharacteristically) complimentary- --- about Wikipedia itself, and also
about the 10th celebrations. I think everyone's doing an amazing job, and
it's really exciting to see all of everybody's work bearing fruit.

Makes me proud to know you all, and to be a part of this thing we're
building together :-)

Thanks,
Sue

Sent from my phone: please forgive any typos or terseness.