[Wikiversity-l] conversion: odp to mediawiki syntax

James Neill lists at wilderdom.com
Sun Mar 23 13:48:16 UTC 2008

alright, i'm having fun getting not very far with converting stuff to
mediawiki syntax

my latest mystery i thought would be easy... but alas...

I am trying to convert odp files to mediawiki text. I just want to get
the outline bullet-pointed text and headings into mediawiki markup. I
have tried pasting into OO writer and using the MW export, but it
doesn't come out as hoped. MSO PPT has a save to .rtf feature - I also
tried this and pasting the rft into OO, but didn't get anything usable.

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=278756#278756