[Wikiversity-l] Wikiversity:IRC meeting:New licence for Wikiversity Beta

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:41:31 UTC 2008

While there are some types of content which should be licensed under
some CC-BY-like license -- like news, dictionary content or even wiki
templates and similar -- I have to say that I didn't find any of those
reasons in WV beta license migration proposal.

And licensing other kind of content under non copyleft license is
clearly out of the idea which is gathering us inside of Wikimedian
community.

You should, also, forward this to foundation-l because this is not
only an issue related to Wikiversity, but to the whole Wikimedia.