[Wikiversity-l] Recording historical information

dmclean62 at comcast.net dmclean62 at comcast.net
Wed May 30 16:19:39 UTC 2007

I am considering starting an open-source project to record family history information including things like birthdays, anniversaries, pictures, video, etc plus perhaps some first hand accounts.

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with any similar projects or software. I was also wondering if anyone was familiar with any research into encoding indefinite information such as approximated dates.

Any helpful suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Donald