[Wikiversity-l] Beta-testing of PDF functionality

Andreas awolf002 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 23 13:34:52 UTC 2007

Hello,
  I am a bit confused... Why did this end up in the Wikiversity mailing
list?

  Looking at the WikiEducator web page, I do not find its exact
relationship with the WM foundation, Wikiversity or other related
projects? I can see it use MediaWiki and has some "political" support
from other corners. So, why as a Wikiversity volunteer should I help,
there? What am I missing?

  Andreas =:-)