[Wikiversity-l] Greek Wikiversity

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Dec 8 09:30:21 UTC 2007

On 12/7/07, Cormac Lawler <cormaggio at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, if the language subcommittee remains stalled on this issue (and
> whether or not GerardM has a veto, I don't know), then it would
> possibly be a matter for the board.

I don't know what Gerard's take on the whole situation is, but I can
really see no reason why the language committee should have any role
at all in the decision to launch a Greek Wikiversity project.
Certainly it is not within its mandate to judge the viability of
projects _per se_.

Does Wikiversity have a process similar to the one Wikinews used to
set up languages, where potential contributors register their
interest?
--
Toward Peace, Love & Progress:
Erik