[Wikisource-l] [Wikitech-l] Wikisource bugs

ThomasV thomasV1 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 5 08:35:28 UTC 2010

syagrius at gmx.fr a écrit :

> de.ws is already not respecting the system, because it didn't marked
> the empty pages as "Empty". fr.ws has 17000 empty pages, en.ws has
> 15000, de.ws has 1000. I suppose that a great part of the missing
> 14000 or 15000 are marked as "Validated"... and de.ws has 54000
> validated pages.

It is not so simple...

Index pages at de.ws rarely use djvu files ; they use
the older system instead, based on collections of images,
and in that case they do not include empty pages in the
image set. This results in a smaller amount of empty pages.

But it is true that they also have a bunch of empty pages
that are marked as "validated".