[Wikisource-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] National Digital Newspaper Program beta

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 06:01:53 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

This may be of interest to the Wikisource project.

On a search for "metcalfe", six results came back, including
references to the American "metcalf". Here is one as an image:

http://www.loc.gov/chroniclingamerica/ndnp:757000/display.html?n=2&scope=fulltext&pageNum=1&currentSort=&mode=list

They also provide the OCR'd text:

http://www.loc.gov/chroniclingamerica/ocrData.html?pagePid=ndnp:757000&omniturescript=http://www.loc.gov/global/s_code.js

There are also about six that mention Mark Twain; I have uploaded one:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_San_Francisco_Call/Mark_Twain_Called_by_Death

--
John