[Wikiquote-l] aNobii and other booklovers social networks

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 07:39:11 UTC 2010

Follow-up on my message
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikiquote-l/2010-September/000111.html
A week ago I created http://www.anobii.com/itwikiquote/books and
http://www.anobii.com/groups/0105f4f6d9a205e8a9/ using all ISBNs
contained in it.quote articles (only a thousand :-/).
Some user appreciated it, but it's still at 2 group members and some 6
profile views (...), so I'm currently looking for someone who can write
a script to convert a long list of titles to a list of ISBNs using
http://www.librarything.com/blogs/thingology/2006/08/introducing-the-thingtitle-api/
or something similar . With more books I'll be able to invite more
people to the group (looks like I'm currently the only aNobii user who
has a good compatibility with Wikiquote library — 8.9!).

Nemo (who always tries to rouse wikiquoters to interest for coordination
efforts...)