[Wikiquality-l] Flagged Revisions too instrusive

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:59:26 UTC 2007

>As it is planned, the feature is simply too intrusive. Once an
>article is flagged as "sighted", there is no way back.

I have to wonder whether this is a valid concern or not? I have not read all the documentation, so forgive this post if it's totally ignorant. It has been my assumption that FlaggedRevs would allow us to flag an article, unflag an article, or update a flag on an artical. Ie, an article that has been flagged previously should be able to have that flag removed and the most current revision of the page displayed by default. Is this the case?

--Andrew Whitworth