[Wikiquality-l] default views

Luca de Alfaro luca at soe.ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 9 04:08:00 UTC 2007

Users may do most of the editing in terms of number of edits, but original
information (even is misformatted) comes, right now, predominantly from
anonymous users.  I believe that they will be disincentivated to edit, if
their edits won't be reflected immediately, and I think the process that has
made the Wikipedia so rich risks an abrupt slowing.

Luca