[Wikipl-l] Samuel Klein: Atropos

Marcin Cieslak saper w saper.info
Pon, 12 Kwi 2010, 12:27:30 UTC

Przesyłam Wam dzisiejszy list od Samuela Kleina, członka rady nadzorczej
Fundacji Wikimedia. Niektórzy z Was mieli okazję poznać go
podczas ostatniej konferencji Wikimedia Polska w Warszawie.

--Marcin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 02:23:19
From: Samuel J Klein <sj w wikimedia.org>
To: Krzysztof Jasiutowicz <kpjas w wikipedia.pl>,
     Marcin Cieslak <saper w saper.info>, Alina Zienowicz <alasem w wp.pl>,
     Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek w gmail.com>
Subject: Atropos

Dear friends,

I am still in shock about the loss of the Polish heads of state.  I
have been thinking about it all weekend; my mother called to tell me
of the crash before I heard it on the news, and insisted on discussing
the history of Katyn at length to honor the dead.  I hope the nation
may recover swiftly.

My thoughts and wishes are with you.
Sam