[Wikipl-l] Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] PDF generation on the toolserver

Kpjas kpj w gower.pl
Sob, 13 Paź 2007, 09:13:57 UTC

Przy generacji polskich PDFów nie daje polskich znaków zamiast tego daje (?).

Czy da się coś z tym zrobić

Pozdrowienia,
Kpjas.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Magnus Manske <magnusmanske at googlemail.com>
Date: Oct 13, 2007 1:16 AM
Subject: [Wikipedia-l] PDF generation on the toolserver
To: wikipedia-l at lists.wikimedia.org

On a note by [[User:Korrigan]], I have adapted (rather, rewritten) the
PDF Export extension for the toolserver. You can now get a single or
multiple Wiki(m|p)edia pages as a PDF, by entering/linking to an URL.
As the extension, I am using HTMLDOC, so the output is as good (or as
bad) as that package. Don't blame me.

I shall demonstrate using our new meme overlord, [[Horse-ripping]],
and the related article [[Zoosadism]] from en.wikipedia:
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/pdf.php?title=Horse-ripping|Zoosadism

Additional parameters (add them to the URL):
&language=XX (XX being the language code; en is default)
&project=wikibooks (default:wikipedia)
&nogfdl (3 pages of GFDL are appended by default; add this parameter
to prevent that)

I haven't figured out how to make HTMLDOC generate a TOC. Maybe tomorrow.

Cheers,
Magnus

Wikipedia - [[world]] by [[people]].
Blog: http://okowiki.blogspot.com/