[Wikipedia-l] Study on Interfaces to Improving Wikipedia Quality

Joseph Reagle reagle at mit.edu
Wed Nov 19 22:40:23 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008, avani at cs.umn.edu wrote:
> We hope to get your valuable feedback on these interfaces and how Wikipedia
> article quality can be improved.

This might bias other respondants, but I thought it was an intersting idea so I wanted to share it. I concluded with the following which is no doubt affected by my being a WikiGnome:

[[
If I see an error, I fix it without much regard to time or author reputation. I do pay attention to and investigate author reputation on substantive issues on the discussion pages and it would be interesting to see a discussion thread colored according to reputation.
]]