[Wikipedia-l] Research Study on Wikipedia

avani at cs.umn.edu avani at cs.umn.edu
Wed Nov 19 18:02:37 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I am a Graduate Student working on interfaces which help editors do their
job better on Wikipedia. I have been working on a project which includes a
Survey that is to be completed by experienced editors on Wikipedia.

My question: Is it fine to post on this list and Invite editors to
participate in my study? Or is there a more formal method to go about it?
Looking forward to your views and responses.

Avanidhar Chandrasekaran

GroupLens Research, university of Minnesota