[Wikipedia-l] South-African Wikipedias...

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 06:54:09 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 1:13 AM, Budelberger, Richard
<budelberger.richard at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> 17 messidor an CCXVI (le 5 juillet 2008 d. c.-d. c. g.), 00 h 10 : 23,2 °C...
>
>    Bonjour !
>
>    Why I can't connect (for a week) to the South-African
> Wikipedias (isiZulu, seSotho..), even with a new password ?

Have you tried clearing the cache and the cookies of your browser? It may help.

If you don't know how to do it, send me a personal email and i shall help you.

(Pouvez l'écrire en français - je serai heureux de le pratiquer :)

--
Amir Elisha Aharoni

English - http://aharoni.wordpress.com
עברית - http://haharoni.wordpress.com