[Wikipedia-l] Indefinite ban problem

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:57:37 UTC 2007

> But if you have an indefinite ban, you are not allowed to appeal for
> a year. In other words, IF you are banned improperly, but
> indefinitely, there is no way back for at least a year.

News to me. If you are banned by CSN, you should be able to (and, as
far as I know, can) appeal immediately to ArbCom. They may not accept
the case if they feel there is nothing worth discussing, but I know of
no rule which prevents you filing a case (of course, you're blocked,
so you'll have to file it by emailing an arbiter).