[Wikipedia-l] Volapük Wikipedia is the 15th largest?

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Tue Oct 9 12:46:07 UTC 2007

I was under the impression the articles were translated. If they are
not, which seems to be the case in a number of them, then that is bad.
If articles are made in the language the wikipedia is in then it doesn't
really matter whether it is done by bot or by writing them themselves.
IMHO offcourse ;)

Waerth
> On 09/10/2007, Waerth <waerth at asianet.co.th> wrote:
>

>> So they are smart. What is wrong with that. Shall we punish all small
>> wikis that get smart and do not want to struggle for a long time but
>> want to get something done? It is information. Whatever way it was
>> generated doesn't matter.
>>

> If a small wiki decides to fill out its page count with largely
> untranslated articles from en:wp, that's really not building a wiki or
> a community, is it.
>

> - d.

believed to be clean.