[Wikipedia-l] Speech and Debate Wikipedia

Eiggam543 at aol.com Eiggam543 at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 04:33:34 UTC 2007

Hello, everyone!   There is an encyclopedia of Speech and Debate-related
articles, called ForensicsWiki, at http://www.forensicsonline.net/wiki/index.php/
, but this Wiki seems to have only one active user, and no admins. It is being
overrun by spammers and vandals, but nobody can ban/block those bots. I don't
know what to do about this, and can't find anybody else who uses this wiki
and can help me. I've tried the messageboards, the wiki itself, and several help
lists, but gotten no response, so now I am trying here. What can I do to stop
this? Scigirl543 (ForensicsWiki and English Wikipedia, mostly)