[Wikipedia-l] Be-x-old

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:23:35 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Please consider that if you have an option to work together, that you have
to talk. That you have to give and take. That you will always feel that you
give more than what you get.

There are two groups of people who have fought each other in a space where
such fights are not appreciated. Assertions have been made  about "your"
language, "your" orthography, by trash talking the "other" language /
orthography. You do not get any sympathy in this way. When you want to
achieve something, it will be more beneficial to be seen to cooperate and to
find some coexistence.

When this coexistence is hard to get because of the enmity that has been
created in the past, it only means that you will have to give even more.

Thanks,
    Gerard