[Wikipedia-l] Be-x-old

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:01:53 UTC 2007

Because you were unwilling to compromise.

You insisted on having the interface of your Wiki written in a
non-official, OR variety of the Belarusan language different to the
one studied in schools by millions of Belarusan citizens.

Your administrators fostered the oppression of the official variety.
This has all been debated extensively already. It's too late now to go
back.

Mark

On 28/03/07, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihar.hrachyshka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please provide info about the reason to move existed be.wp.org community
> somewhere instead of creating new bel.wp.org for our community? We don't
> want such results of separation that we can observe now. We should
> revert this change and create a new domain for new Belarusian community.
> Is it possible?
> Please, hear the voices of Belarusians. Don't make a road of war between
> us.
>
> Ihar Hrachyshka

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.