[Wikipedia-l] Be-x-old (was New language)

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Tue Mar 27 16:18:28 UTC 2007

Hoi!

Obviously not :) If and when they will be sent to us for a recommendation
the answer will be "rename it according to standard". But they do not have
any "trademark war" going on so chances are we'll never get to write
recommendations on that issue.

I understand that this is not the most relaxed moment in your life. Yet, you
perfectly know that if be-x-old problems had limited to the way in which the
code is spelt the issue would never have reached LangCom.

If you guys had solved your problems in peace at internal level nobody would
have had spent their time on this issue. It did not happen and now your
problems are going to be solved by external parties. You had your chance and
you had it for years. Sorry.

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html