[Wikipedia-l] New language

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:02:07 UTC 2007

Woah, woah, woah.

Now you are insulting speakers of Singlish!

JLWS merely said that, I believe, due to his/her ongoing quest for a
Singlish Wikipedia which seems to have been all but ignored.

My suggestion to you JLWS: Create a Singlish Test-Wiki at the
incubator (http://incubator.wikimedia.org/). I promise I will do all I
can to help.

Mark

On 27/03/07, Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/3/27, J.L.W.S. The Special One <hildanknight at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Which language? Singlish?
> >

> I think making jokes about someone's knowledge of English is below the
> normal level of conversation on this list. And anyway, the original poster
> seems to be from Argentina, which makes it quite unlikely that he would be
> proposing Singlish.
>
> For Emmanuel: You can find the necessary information at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Language_proposal_policy. Be however
> warned that there have been no proposals accepted in the last few months.
>
> --
> Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
> ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.