[Wikipedia-l] Apropos:moldovia

Berto albertoserra at ukr.net
Tue Jul 4 16:53:44 UTC 2006

Jacky,

just for me to be clear on a few details about the "native speaker" issue:
pls answer just yes/no to 1) then follow the instructions.
1) you mean a special policy for MO-only should be inforced? (yes/no)
2) if you answered no to 1), could you please tell me where are we going to
find the native speakers that would justify the existence of a latin
wikipedia? (just a nation name here, they must be "natives", that is, born
in families were ancient latin is spoken as a first language)
3) if answered yes to 1), can you quote *any* contemporary law, in which a
punitive measure is said to apply to *only* one person/institution?
(country, law code, article name, comma)

Answer to this and we shall finally have some real data stated.

>I fully subscribe to the analysis of Berto. And I
>mean *fully*.
Thanks, I take your word on it. :) My analysis also called for an immediate
ban of everybody just even mentioning "national feelings" as a decision
making criteria. So that means you agree on that, too. Now, will you please
reread the whole thread and tell me how many people from BOTH sides should
have their IPs banned forever, according to the proposal you just kindly
supported? Pls also state who was the author of the "violation" and cut and
paste the relevant text, so you and I can copy the Board with the result and
ask disciplinary measures to be enforced ASAP. I'd love people from both
sides to join this call, seriously. It would show that excess is not a rule
for both editions.

Not that I am seriously expecting this to happen... It would take a
braveness and constructive aim that I don't really see in *any* point of
this discussion. You know what will happen? You all will either
a) start to polemise with me and to figure out that I am some sort of "awful
enemy". Or
b) you will simply tell me that I am right once again, then you'll go on
fighting each other as nothing ever happened.

Wanna bet some money? :) You can pay with western-union :) Say 100 euro for
Bèrto