[Wikipedia-l] Allow multiple entries for one topic

Troas troas at gmx.de
Mon Jan 9 16:02:10 UTC 2006

I guess for me the difference was probably not so much about NPOV and SPOV
but rather between the Brockhaus in one volume and in 30 volumes.
And I think there's another important issue: I must admit that I feel
somewhat reluctant to delete another article and to replace it with my one.
Although I may be an expert in a field, how can I be sure that I'm going to
write a better (easier to read and understand, more accurate,...) article on
a topic than somebody else?

I think this is what is at the heart of my previous suggestion: Allow
multiple entries and let readers judge what constitutes a good article.

Best,
Troas