[Wikipedia-l] Serbo-Croatian wikipedia

Milos Rancic millosh at mutualaid.org
Sun Jan 8 00:08:54 UTC 2006

Here is my comment (also on sh village pump):

;Neutral
#My opinion is between closing and neutral. As I think that I am
closer to neutral, I am writing here my opinnion.
--[[User:Millosh|Millosh]] 01:07, 8 January 2006 (CET)
#*This Wikipedia is used for expression of one political faction from
former Yugoslavia. I would like that this Wikipedia makes more
connection between people from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and
Serbia and Montenegro, but it is clear that it did only in the way
that people from Croatian and Serbian Wikipedia are together in demand
to close this Wikipedia. Also, I am not so optimistic that it would do
this better. --[[User:Millosh|Millosh]] 01:07, 8 January 2006 (CET)
#*But, some people are working here and I can't say "destroy their
work". --[[User:Millosh|Millosh]] 01:07, 8 January 2006 (CET)
#**But, those people would be more helpful on three other
Neo-Shtokavian based Wikipedias (sr, hr and bs). People who are not
extremists are very welcome on those three Wikipedias.
--[[User:Millosh|Millosh]] 01:07, 8 January 2006 (CET)
#***But, I am not sure would they want to come there after closing
this Wikipedia. --[[User:Millosh|Millosh]] 01:07, 8 January 2006 (CET)
#*Also, it should be noted that Pokrajac would be desysoped on Serbian
Wikipedia for blocking users who made a joke (not Milica, but
Elephantus, Jovan etc.) Behaviour like this is unacceptable on
Wikipedia. And this incident started the process of closing this