[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia Day 2006 : 5 years wikifying knowledge

Garion1000 garion1000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:00:05 UTC 2006

On 1/3/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Switch back to software phase I during the full day ... would be my
> favorite. or have a version of these times set up and fully working just
> to see how it was :-)
>
> ant

I like this idea. From only joined last year, I (and I assume other more
recent editors) would like to see how wikipedia looked like in the
beginning. Maybe also provide links to some articles how they were at that
time. Like the George Bush article without having to browse through
countless edits.

Garion