[Wikipedia-l] "Approved" versions on Wikipedia FAQ

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:16:58 UTC 2006

Andrew Gray wrote:

>You might want to clarify what "new and anonymous" means - is this
>going to be a time-lapse job like sprotection, or a manually enabled
>flag? Because people may well assume the latter, and SFAIK that isn't
>being considered...

O rly? I understood it would indeed be a "tick each and every edit
before it shows by default" thing. I guess the feature isn't finished
yet then.

(I like the idea of it being queued for approval for a few days and
passing through then if it hasn't already - but note me not working on
the code.)

- d,