[Wikipedia-l] New language proposal: Wikipedia...

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:50:46 UTC 2006

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there is a Chinese
'converter' between mainland (simplified), Taiwan (traditional), Hong
Kong (traditional) & Singapore (simplified) scripts/dialects (??), as
well as a default plain 'Chinese' which may be a mixture I guess.

Maybe a goal could be to develop a similar item for these scripts. No
idea how realistic that is, just throwing it out there. :)

cheers
Brianna