[Wikipedia-l] Save Draft button?

Virgil Ierubino virgil.ierubino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:02:11 UTC 2006

Before I say anything else, is there a specific place where people can
submit proposals/suggestions? If not, one should be set up. And if so, the
navigational structure should be improved because it's hard to find!

Upgrade to MediaWiki: "Save Draft" button beneath the edit box that saves
the box's contents to a logged-in user's subpage: "User:Example/Article
title". Far too many times I'm halfway through a massive edit and I have to
go - there needs to be an easier and/or integrated way to save half-done
work between sessions.

This automation of "in-progress" subpages will neatly streamline copyediting
and extended work too.