[Wikipedia-l] Collaboration with Romanian Organisation for Gifted and Talented Children

Wikipedia Romania (Ronline) rowikipedia at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 01:42:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have just received a message from IRSCA, the
Romanian
Organisation for Gifted and Talented Children. They
said they would be interested in collaborating with
Wikimedia for the publication of free curricula and
study material for gifted children, in the Romanian
language. They said that they would like to know where
this information could be placed (under what project)
and any further information necessary.

Personally, I believe the Romanian Wikibooks would be
the best place for this material. I also think
collaboration with
IRSCA is a great new opportunity for the Romanian
Wikipedia community. IRSCA do some wonderful things
for Romanian gifted and talented children, including
funding for cultural pursuits, curriculum development,
etc.

What is the Wikimedia policy towards these types of
collaborations? What are the next steps?

Thanks,

Ronline from the Romanian Wikipedia

PS: More about IRSCA in English can be found at:
http://www.supradotati.ro/en/index.html