[Wikipedia-l] Re: No more new Wikipedias !

Arbeo M arbeo_m at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 25 12:30:57 UTC 2005

--- Sabine Cretella <sabine_cretella at yahoo.it>
schrieb:

> Hi Ashar,
>
> you cannot even imagine which mail I was writing
> right now. So thank
> you! And really the community should say a giant
> thank you!

Btw: Ashar was the only one I received a reply from
when I first asked for the creation of nap-Wiki a
couple of weeks a ago at wikitech-l. He was willing to
help but unsure about the technical details back then.

So here's a big "Thank You" from me, too!

I'd also like to express my respect for Tim's
willingness to provide some very useful hints despite
his personal objections against adding new languages.

Looks we're on the right track now.

Arbeo