[Wikipedia-l] Re: No more new Wikipedias !

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 07:15:14 UTC 2005

Just speaking as one small editor (and user! I read as well as writing!)
primarily in the Esperanta Vikipedio (though I've also made some
contributions to others, probably more to Swahili than anything else besides
English), with reference to Tim Starling's statements, I will be less
fervently supportive of Wikipedia and Wikimedia in general if proposed
Wikipedias that have the level of support Ladino, Neapolitan and Waray-Waray
have are not activated. I don't know much about the innards of
Wikipolicymaking, but I do have some idea what effect this "stagnation" or
whatever you want to call it will have on my loyalties and interest level.
And I'm probably not alone among those of us who do not spend all our days
posting to this list. ;-)
 Haruo