[Wikipedia-l] English stats

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:39:15 UTC 2005

On 20/09/05, Marco Chiesa <chiesa.marco at gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way, does en.wiki have / has en.wiki got its own mailing list? Why
> aren't most of these threads there? I think ASL belongs here (being ASL a
> language on its own), but Wikipedia English English doesn't yet.

The British English Or Whatever It's Called This Time thread
presumably ended up here since the original poster sent it here,
though the topic was originally raised on en.wiki. I apologise to all
concerned for helping kick it off...

(I suspect the response on wikien-l would have been just as, hmm, forthright)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk