[Wikipedia-l] Re: Anglicised English British English

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 15:21:27 UTC 2005

Anyone else prefer Lay's chips and Dorito's over french fries?  And anyone
else prefer having biscuits as a desert/snack over cookies?

James

PS - this is sarcasm.  Get over it.
PPS - I never watched my step while in London, but I did mind the gap.  It
was a breathtaking gap, and thinking about it was so worthwhile on the
subways there.