[Wikipedia-l] Re: Anglicised English British English

Alphax alphasigmax at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:59:12 UTC 2005

Giuseppe DAngelo wrote:
<snip>
> It hasn't mattered one jot - there are more important things to worry
> about  - like who will win out of the Sydney Swans and West Coast
> Eagles this Saturday at the MCG and will Bazza be rubbed out for a
> week?  And has there truly been a leak in the brownlow voting? Now
> they're important questions!

If I had any money, it'd be on West Coast, but based on the way both
teams played last week - the Crows have been up and down all season, and
the Saints weren't exactly favourites either - should be a close one...

--
Alphax                      |   /"\
Encrypted Email Preferred   |   \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign