Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] new request for ASL/English wikipedia

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:17:59 UTC 2005

Hi all. My first email was copied to the person who originally
enquired, and they've now replied directly to me; I get the impression
from this that they may not be subscribed to the list.

As such, I've let them know how to read the archives on the web and
subscribe themselves, and I'm taking the liberty of forwarding their
followup message to the list so that people can see it.

If you reply, might be helpful to copy comments to the address below.