[Wikipedia-l] Lingala Wikipedia

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 8 08:27:05 UTC 2005

I don't know what can be done as long as no lingala
speaking people contribute to this wikipedia. Remove
articles in french and english is a solution to the
"purity" problem of this wp, but with the risk to
discourage the few participants (and it's not a
solution for the real problem : only 107 articles on
this wp). Actually the question is: What is the
purpose here ? How to improve the dynamism of this wp
?

Traroth

http://ln.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molongo_ya_nkot%C3%A1_ya_leta_mokili

http://ln.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisakoli_ya_molongo_ya_makoki_ya_moto