[Wikipedia-l] Project: This wikipedia-related article is a stub...

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 6 05:25:44 UTC 2005

Ahhhh Elian, I see: we need your article on the stub-gnomes even in
English ... well I am trying to translate it into Italian, it is fun,
but really quite a difficult task as it has many of those "fine
meanings" that don't need translation, but you need to re-write the
whole text giving the same meanings in the other language to it (I
already wrote it once and then re-wrote .... but it still lacks
something) .... so I suppose the litteral translation "stub gnome" in
English does not work well ... maybe we should think about Snowwhite and
her "dwarfs" - so these could be come the "stub-dwarfs" ;-)

So who are going to be the English writing stub-dwarfs that make some
nice present to these articles "giving" a bit more information :-)

Well: I am not contributing much to wikipedias (I am more concentrated
on wiktionary) ... simply because my home are "languages" ;-) and this
mail is about them :-)

Ciao!

Sabine