[Wikipedia-l] Article validation: allow IP ratings for the raw data phase

Till Westermayer till at tillwe.de
Sun May 29 11:10:00 UTC 2005

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . till we *) . . .

Hi,

catching up after holidays, I'm not sure if anybody mentioned it, but at
least theoretically it would be possible to make statistical
comparisions between anonymous ratings and logged-in ratings (if anon/
logged in is stored), so after a while we could show if there a
statictically significant differences between both ratings.

And on a related topic: I think ratings (who rates what how) should be
visible, meaning raters are conscious about their decisions and the
consequences.

Till