[Wikipedia-l] An idea

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Tue May 24 15:52:18 UTC 2005

I think that it could be a good idea, especially if stretched to crediting
authors for their articles if they have a real name (via a template at the
top of the talk page, or bottom of the article possibly). The problems are,
obviously, that this causes problems for younger Wikipedians in that they
could never have a degree at the age of 15, or whatever.